Senate 2008 Guru: Following the Races

Keeping a close eye on developments in the 2008 U.S. Senate races

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Franken Definitely In

  • Minnesota: Lest there was any doubt, Al Franken is definitely entering Minnesota's 2008 U.S. Senate race:

    Comedian Al Franken said Wednesday he will run for the Senate in 2008, challenging Republican incumbent Norm Coleman. ...

    "I want you to know: Nothing means more to me than making government work better for the working families of this state, and over the next 20 months, I look forward to proving to you that I take these issues seriously," Franken said.
    So there that is. I think Franken will try to work in the word "serious" to every paragraph of every speech he gives. And I look forward to hearing these speeches!

  • Also, Swing State Project shows the Guru some front page love, further discussing the 2010 Senate outlook.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home